Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals; Logistics & Supply Chain
Address: TBA, Boston, MA
Date: 17 to 18 Nov '20
Visit Event Website
PSIP is a striking platform to connect with the world’s leading and active influential professionals. Get your fingers on the pulse of a vibrant, Ever-evolving industry by meeting an impressive lineup of industry leaders.
PSIP will assist with covering all the aspects of the Supply Chain & Logistics and its integration with digitization, covering Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Block Chain, as well as new ideas for next level business growth and profitability.
120+ Attendees | 12+Networking Hours | 25+ Countries Representation
20+ Keynote Speakers | 250+ Pre-Qualified
Delegates Will Include VPs, Global Heads, Directors, Managers in
- Supply Chain
- Forecasting & Planning
- Supply Chain Security
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Track & Trace
- Cool Chain Management
- Packaging & Labeling
- Quality Assurance
- Cold Chain/GDP
- Air & Sea Freight Logistics
- Logistics & Materials Handling
- Commercial Logistics
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Temperature Control Logistics
- Regulatory Affairs
- World BI's unique and inspiring program.
- Countless networking opportunities.
- Remarkable one-to-one meeting sessions.
- The congenial gathering of distinguished industry leaders
- The beautiful, pristine paradise that is Basel, Switzerland.
PSIP is the longest running conference dedicated to the Pharma Supply Chain & Logistics Industry.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.