Governance & Compliance; Risk Management
Address: Singapore, Singapore City
Date: 20 to 21 Feb '20
Visit Event Website
Anti-corruption enforcement has never been more aggressive or coordinated. In light of this situation, multinational corporations have continued to emphasize investment in strong anti-corruption compliance programs. In the Asia-Pacific region, jurisdictions have taken steps to strengthen their anti-corruption legislative framework by requiring organizations and businesses to comply with internal policies and local regulations.
With the goal of helping companies adapt to the new anti-corruption environment, Duxes will host the 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 from February 20-21 in Singapore. The summit will gather government officials and industry leaders to discuss important developments, including anti-corruption enforcement trends, third-party due diligence, and risk management through marketing activities, as well as best practices for compliance, internal communication and internal audits.
Furthermore, speakers representing a wide range of institutions, including official agencies, industry associations, and leading multinational companies, will share valuable insights on this important area of business conduct.
- Grasp the latest Asia-Pacific and global legislation and regulatory trends to improve your corporate compliance strategy.
- Gain perspective on financial and internal auditing to prevent business corruption and conduct internal controls.
- Strengthen internal reporting and establish a culture of integrity through whistleblowing and compliance.
- See how big internet companies achieve anti-corruption ‘encirclement’.
- Gifts, entertainment and hospitality: Best practices for companies operating in high-risk markets.
- Optimize education and training schemes to raise awareness among employees and the public in fighting corruption.
- How GDPR and APAC privacy laws affect anti-corruption compliance.
- Medical and healthcare
- Oil, gas and mining
- IT and high-tech
- FMCG and retail
- Engineering and construction
- Chemicals and materials
- Automobiles and spare parts
- Machinery and equipment
- Household appliance and electronics
- Insurance and banking
- Public utilities
- Rail and transportation
- Real estate
- Aerospace & defense
- Gaming and entertainment
LAW AND CONSULTANCY FIRMS
- Managing Director
- Executive Director
- Associate Attorney
BY JOB TITLE
- Top Management
- Chief Compliance/Legal/Ethics/Financial/Risk Officer
- Compliance & Ethics Director/Manager
- General Counsel/Legal Director.
- Legal Manager/Legal Counsel
- Internal Audit Director/Manager
- Internal Control Director/Manager
- Finance Director/Manager
- Investigation Director/Manager
- Head of Risk Management
- Security/Case handling
- Sales and Marketing Director/Manager
- BD and Commercial Director/Manager
- Purchasing Director/Manager
- Supply Chain Director/Manager
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.