Farming & Agribusiness; Microbiology
Address: Ramada Xiamen Hotel, No.431, Changqing Road, Xiamen, China
Date: 29 to 31 May '20
Time: 8:30am to 6:00pm (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR, Urumqi
Visit Event Website
The International Conference on Food Chemistry and Food Microbiology (FCFM 2020)will be held from May 29-31, 2020 in Xiamen, China. FCFM 2020 will cover issues on Food Science & Technology, Food Microbiology, Novel Food Engineering Techniques, Human Health in Probiotics, Advanced Food Analysis Technologies, Molecular Nutrition, Food Science and Food Business, etc.
It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send email to us with your CV. We'll contact with you asap.
Publication and Presentation
Publication: Open Access Journal，please contact us for detailed information
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
Note: If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System.
Tel: +86 132 6470 2250
1.Submit full paper (Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation)
You are welcome to submit full paper, all the accepted papers will be published by Open access journal.
2. Submit abstract (Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation)
3. Regular Attendance (No Submission Required)
- Food Science & Technology
- Food Biotechnology and Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Food Chemistry
- Novel Food Engineering Techniques
- Microbial Aspects of Food Quality and Spoilage
- Human Health in Probiotics
- Advanced Food Packaging Technologies
- Advanced Food Analysis Technologies
- Nano Technology in Food Industry
- Food Toxicology
- Molecular Nutrition
- Food Testing and Quality Control
- Food Science and Food Business
- Mass Spectrometry in Food Technology and Nutrigenomics
- Chemistry of foods
- Handling techniques
- Efficient storage practices
- Novel preservation methods
- Application of nanotechnology
- Chemical composition of food
- Food biochemistry and food processing
- Analytical methods for food components
- Bioactive constituents, micronutrients, food additives and ingredients
- Antioxidants and lipid oxidation in foods
- Food structure, flavor and quality
- Food contamination Food mycology
- Microbial aspects of food spoilage & quality
- Microbial ecology of foods
- Thermal processing
- Liquid concentration
- Sanitation technologies
- Microbial Decontamination by Novel Technologies
- Sanitation technologies Microbial biopolymers
- Food testing
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.