Virology; Infectious Diseases
Address: Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia, Via Aurelia, Km 8,400, 00163 Roma RM, Italy
Date: 20 to 21 Apr '20
CPD/CME/CEU: CPD Accreditation Credits
Visit Event Website
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars World Congress on Virology and Mycology” to be held on April 20-21, 2020 at Rome, Italy. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions. The theme of the conference is: "Highlight The Tremendous Variety Of Viral Infections And Outcomes"
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at the prestigious conference.
Scholars Virology 2020 Conference is organized through a collaboration with the International Journal La Prensa Medica. Many key concepts concerning the nature if immunity have originated from the practical need to control virus infections require dynamic approaches to assessment, assurance, and policy development in the face of consistent financial challenges and shifting disease priorities.
Changes in resources and health systems’ structure have challenged us to take a closer look at our approaches to the complex and dynamic problems we face. However, with change comes opportunity, and with opportunity comes innovation.
The Conference program framework is a bridge between scientific research and public health program management that supports:
- innovation and strategic scientific inquiry;
- impactful, evidence-based, targeted interventions;
- effective monitoring, evaluation, and quality improvement; and
- interactive communication among scientists, clinicians, decision makers, and the implementers/practitioners.
25+ Interactive Sessions | 20+ hours of networking events
10+ Keynote Speakers | 50+ Innovative Featured Speakers
5+ Workshops | 100+ Participants from Industry & Academia (50:50)
- Structural Virology
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Viral genomes
- HIV Retrovirus
- Viral Oncology
- Plant Virology
- Nucleic Acid Synthesis
- Viral Vaccines
- Immunology & Vaccinology
Submit your Abstract today!
- Immunologists and Oncologists
- Health-Care Professionals
- Virology Students, Scientists
- Universities and Colleges Students
- Associations and Societies
- Public Health Professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Virology Associations and Societies
- Students and Young Scholars
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies
- Researchers and Scientists
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- CPD Accreditation Credits
- Professional Worldview
- Global Recognition of Scholars
- Emerging and Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Publication of Abstracts with Unique DOI Number
- Deep Learning and Sharing knowledge
- Exposure to the Upcoming Business Trends
- Supporting Communications Between Scholars
- Assessing the Research and Communication of Research Discoveries
- Discounts on Full Length Paper Publication
- Free Access to Upcoming International Events
- Participation Certificate with International Signatories
- Discover, Deliver and Delight
M Reza Nassiri
Michigan State University, USA
Title: VIRUSES WITHOUT BORDERS
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.